Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The fact!

Currently, I'm doing Foundation Studies. What can I say about Foundation Studies here? Well, I've never actually experience Foundation Studies in other Universities before. I think, from a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the best, I would rank Foundation Studies in Canterbury University as 7. Currently, I'm taking up subjects as an interest and knowledge. The subjects that I took up are History of the 1960's, of why it is important and how did it influence the world today. I actually found out that most of the things that are limited and restricted in the 1960's are taken for granted today. Things like colored television, or Women's Right and music, are all nearly taken for granted. I'm also taking up English. well, for me, English is just part of the course and in order to pass Foundation Studies successfully, I must take up English as one of the subjects, however, my English teacher is really really absolutely lovely and her class are interesting. She has a very soft voice, so everyone will be very quiet and still as she speaks in class everyday. It's more like peaceful hours when it comes to English classes.Together with English comes Computing class. This computing class is interesting as we can do some research on the internet to get some useful informations. Computing also teaches me how to do a reference list. Basically, its useful.
Another subject that I take is film studies. Megan is a lovely teacher with a very confident voice, and the movie that she screens every Friday afternoon are all interesting as we look into different types of genre and languages. I am impressed that she can actually read French... fast! This class also teaches me what happen within a film, how is it made up and what elements of mis-en-scene are use in every film. This gives me a very positive mind when I watch horror movie in the future!! At least I know they are not true and its all just about imagination.
Besides that, I also take up Individuals and Society as a subject. Individuals and Society talks about a wide range of things that relates to Psychology. Therefore, I find it rather interesting!
For me, to pass this Foundation Studies exam is a priority and it is a must! This is because to get into a degree course, I must pass Foundation Studies. I plan not to just pass, but hope to pass with a good results. But, in any circumstances that I will just pass, it doesn't bothers me because the main thing is... I pass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet page Ade, it is so nice to be friend with you and your photoes are so cool!! (May I copy them?hehe)
It is true that we have a lovely English teacher!! ^^*

Cynthia said...

this is soo cool >< haha
especially jaeoong -.- he must be happy between girls haha

Kelly said...

hahahaha
Cynthia!!!
haha I can't stop laughing cuz of your comment ~hehe

anyway~
Ade~~ so cool!!!!!!!!! ><
Why didn't you put my photo? T_T
I am gonna cry ><(you know!just kidding ~)

Be happy!

yaboor said...

Nice pictures Adeline
Oh U should choose a better picture of me next time hahahahah
By the way, Now you owe me $20 For using my picture *.- hahahhaah
Thanx sweet