Wednesday, September 19, 2007

when strangers meet

When I first step into University, my first thought was to achieve my goal as well as meeting friends and getting to know more people so that my foundation study live would be a little bit more interesting.
I have some friends from High School but they live far far far away from here... in Kaiapoi~!! so it is very hard to meet up and hang out with them because distance was an issue for us~ or.. at least, for me.
So, I made some new friends in university. In particularly, people in the same course as i am doing now---> Foundation Studies.
From meeting people in University to knowing people outside university was quite interesting. Because that way, I widen up my horizons of friendship. and that way too... I know that I have friends everywhere!!!!! =) Which makes me smile~~~
However, I would avoid bad influencing friends. I don't want to be a "naughty gal"!!! I realize that some people/friends likes to spend money.. like, lots of money... I envy them!!! >.< style="color: rgb(204, 102, 0);">(thanks dad... *sighs*) On my free time with my friends, if we're around campus, we normally hang out in cafes or just sitting, eating most of the time, and talking. But when we're not around campus. We normally go to the mall and enjoy ourselves!! I would just probably window shop and hope it will satisfy my desire of having it. I think that is what most girls do when they hang out ????





Wikispaces

No comments: